A procedural animation game, Happy Wheels was first released in the year 2010. Best known for the humorously portrayed graphic violence, the game was designed by the famous Jim Bonacci. It was published by the American company, Fancy Force. The game is a single player, platform based, browser game, meaning the user has to play the game using an internet browser. The game was voted as the best free game by IGN and has positive reviews, which are generally very funny.
Features of Happy Wheels iOS 12.5.7
1. Happy Wheels is a single player game, accessible by an internet browser.
2. Consisting of various levels, the player has to cross each one using different type of vehicles. The game features the popular self-balancing two-wheeler, the Segway.
3. The game allows the player to customize levels according to their liking, several different tools are made available for this purpose.
4. Players can record their performance and play it later, making it one of the most popular features of the game.
5. The tagline of the game says- “Choose your inadequately prepared racer, ignore the severe consequences in your desperate search for victory.”
6. The game is best enjoyed because of the graphic violence. The characters are killed off in a variety of ways- crushed, decapitated, even blown to bits with limbs flying off in various directions.
7. The basic goal of each level is to collect tokens and reach a finish line, without getting blown up graphically.
How to download Happy Wheels iOS 12.5.7?
This is a free game and can be downloaded from the given below button.