Happy Wheels is an American browser game which is based on ragdoll-physics, a type of physics engine procedural animation. It was developed by American Fancy Force and launched in 2010. Jim Bonacci and Jason Schymick who created, designed and directed the game, began working on the game in 2006. The other ragdoll-physics games in the browser games community inspired Jim Bonacci to create Happy Wheels. The game allows users to use different vehicles to go through the game’s many levels. It is known for the depiction of especially vivid, brutal and realistic acts of violence. It is available for platforms like Web Browser, IOS and Android. The game was available for IOS devices from August 19, 2015.
Features of Happy Wheels iOS 12.6.0
Some of the features of Happy Wheels are listed below:
- There are many levels in the game that the users have to complete.
- The users are given different characters to play with.
- The levels in the game come with a goal. The goal may be to reach a finish line or to collect tokens. Sometimes the goal of the level may be alternative.
- The game controls are just under the game window that helps the users to understand and play the game easily. Acceleration and tilting are the primary mechanism movements.
- The users can create and customise levels of their own through the level editor.
- Each of the characters has their own vehicles such as the bicycle, wheelchair or Segway.
How to download Happy Wheels iOS 12.6.0?
Happy Wheels can easily be downloaded through the below link.