Happy Wheels is a ragdoll physics based platform browser game developed and published by an American studio Fancy Force. The game is best known for its graphic violence and the amount of user generated content its players produce on a regular basis with game maps shred on a public server. The game is programmed by the famous game designer Jim Bonacci.
Features of Happy Wheels iOS 12.6.2
Happy wheels is a renowned game that comes Integrated with the following given features-
- The game features several player characters who use different types as well as typical vehicles to traverse the various levels of game.
- The game functions on a large number of platforms including Web browser, IOS and Android.
- Happy wheels features a level editor which allows players to create custom levels of their own. It contains a plethora of tools and objects for level building. Users can also upload their maps to a public server so that they become accessible.
- The game is a single player game with the feature of graphic violence. This feature makes Happy Wheels different from other games. The players can be shot, crushed, decapitated by different obstacles. Loss of limbs and animated blood loss are the examples of various graphic elements in the game.
- The game also offers players a choice to upload replays of their level attempts which can be viewed by them later on.
- The goal of the game differs depending on the levels. In most of the levels, the aim is to collect the maximum number of tokens and reach the finish line.
How to download Happy Wheels iOS 12.6.2?
click on the link given below to download the game-