Developed and maintained by American game studio Fancy Force, Happy Wheels is a ragdoll physics-based platform browser game. The game is designed by the renowned video game designer Jim Bonacci in 2010. The game features several player characters and is best known for its graphic violence. The game has received almost all the positive reviews. It was also recommended by Game Set Watch and is considered as one of the best free games.
Features of Happy Wheels iOS 12.7.3
The game offers the following features to its users-
- The game uses BOX 32D engine and can be played in single player mode only.
- Another feature of Happy Wheels is that it runs on multiple platforms. The game was initially introduced for Web Browser. Later on, it became compatible to be played on iOS as well as Android platforms.
- The most important and well-known feature of Happy Wheels is its graphic violence. Players can be gunshot, decapitated, and crushed by different obstacles. Loss of limbs and blood loss are certain examples of elements of graphic violence in the game.
- Happy Wheels also features a level editor. This level editor contains a large number of tools which allows the player to create custom levels of their own. Users can upload their maps to a public server where they are accessible.
- Players are given a feature which allows them to upload the replays of their levels attempts. These can be later viewed by them.
How to download Happy Wheels iOS 12.7.3?
The game can be downloaded for free using the link given below-