Happy wheels is a browser game platform for single players developed and launched by American Studio Fancy Force in 2010 with the tagline “Choose your inadequately prepared racer, and ignore sever consequences in your desperate search for victory”. It is measured as one of the top free game by IGN and been endorsed by GameSetWatch for receiving positive reviews by the users. Demo version of this game usually include featured map and selection of characters available on other websites but full version of this game is valid in Jim Bonacci’s (designer of Happy Wheels) original website. As per statistics, there are around 13 million level plays and user generated levels of around 5 million. One of the reviews of the game specified that “This game is honestly tough to play and just laugh across the ridiculous ways the characters are being torn.”
Features of Happy Wheels iOS 12.7.4
- Happy Wheels featured with quite a few player characters in many levels.
- Game map can be shared on an accessible public server.
- Users are free to create their own custom levels to play on Happy Wheels.
- Users can play this game for a long period of time due to its simple and relaxing graphic designs.
- It is recommended and considered as the “Best Free games” by IGN.
How to download Happy Wheels iOS 12.7.4?
The user must click on the given below link to download the app in your device. After downloading the app, you can open it and install the app.