Developed and published by American studio Fancy Force, Happy Wheels is a ragdoll-based platform browser game. The game was created in the year 2010 by renowned video designer Jim Bonacci. The game features several player characters who use different vehicles. The game has tagline “Choose your inadequately prepared racer and ignore severe consequences in your desperate.”
Features of Happy Wheels iOS 15.3.7
Happy wheels has the following salient features which make it a unique game-
- Happy wheels game is best known for its graphic violence. Reviewers have noted that the game exhibits graphic violence in its gameplay. Characters can be shot, decapitated, crushed by different obstacles. Loss of limbs and animated blood loss are the best examples of
- Players also have the choice to upload replays of their level attempts. These replays can be viewed whenever the players wish to.
- The goal of the game also differs depending on the level. In most of the levels, the goal is to reach a finish line or to collect tokens. Many levels also feature non-existent or alternate goals for the players.
- Happy Wheels also features a level editor which allows players to create custom levels of their own. It contains a plethora of tools and objects for level building. Users can upload their maps to a public server where they are accessible.
- The game is also known for the amount of user generated content its players produce on a regular basis.
How to download Happy Wheels iOS 15.3.7?
Happy Wheels is offered free for download. In order to download the game, click on the link given below-